Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wrapping up Feb.

I know it has been forever since I have updated!!! So I deiced that I should just update in pictures...

E moved into a toddler bed!!! Yeah we got rid of one crib. It was a bittersweet day, but I was ready! E loves his new bed except he has been getting up pretty early since he has made the transition!

This little ham has been getting a lot of teeth and hugging his brother constantly! He is such a sweet little boy.


Elijah has started pool therapy and LOVES it. His therapist Megan and she is great!


K and I thought we would have a little treat the other day and get some half price drinks at Sonic and apparently, the little people who live here needed some too!
So this is kind of wrap-up of February... I can't believe it is already March. 2012 is flying by!

No comments: