Saturday, September 22, 2012

Life Update

 I still cannot stand the new blogger set up!!! Anywhoo... My sweet little Hudson is trying to move into a big boy bed or as he says Lijee's bed.  He still thinks it is Elijah's bed... too bad it is all his now.  The twins will be arriving soon and they need the crib.  Sorry buddy!
Here is a sweet child hanging out on Friday watching some tv.  My kids prob. watch way too much tv, but I just love this sweet picture of him being so focused.  He is such a sweet boy sometimes, but he also likes to bite his brother.  I think poor Huddy is feeling the twins arrival more than anyone else!

1 comment:

Mrs. Whary said...

Hey there friend,
download live writer and use that to write your blog posts.................WAY, way, way easier!!!!! You can do so much more with it and it's sooooooo easy to use - you'll love it :-)