Sunday, September 30, 2012

Week One Bed rest...

This has not gone as I planned, but it has gone as God planned it and what He wanted.  That is the main point! Its not what I wanted or what I planned, but what God has planned.  This is such a clique phrase in most christian communities "Oh its God plan" or "He will never give you more than you can handle" But until you REALLY face a situation where you are not totally in control you can finally see that God really does have the final control.  My life has not been perfect and has been filled with lots of trials, but this experience has truly taken control from me. I have learned that my type A personality and control filled expectations cannot always take over. 

I am fairing just fine.  My life is just plugging away and my kids are thriving.  The hub, well he is surviving.  He is doing amazingly, but I know his world is going crazy right now.  So needless to say, in one week I have learned a lot about parenting, marriage, and my own spiritual life path all from my bed.  I know this journey will continue and I am going to continue seek out lessons from my bed!

1 comment:

Burkyblog said...

You posted it! Good stuff...