Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Rainy... Rainy... Rainy...

Today is just one of those days you just want to sit and watch movies all day.  Pretend you are back in college and have no cares in the world.  I on the other hand am still stuck in bed aka resting.  So needless to say this day was just plain boring! My little people left last night so they were already gone and I was left with quiet, empty, lovely home.  It was relaxing to a point, but gosh darnit I miss people! I can honestly say I am starting to miss the hub bub of my normal crazy life.  This is has taken nine whole days.  I am pretty impressed with myself that I have lasted so long on the resting front.  I just need to keep reminding myself that God is in control and these twinkies will come out when they are ready.  So all you moms who made a nice cozy meal for a yucky day enjoy and I will continue to my every growing pins on pintrest!

1 comment:

Burkyblog said...

I'm feeling like a movie day this morning since it's still dark and foggy. :) I'll have to buzz over to your pins and see what you're getting inspired to do! Let me know if you need me to get you any supplies so you can craft away while in bed! You could work on making Christmas gifts!! :)