Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Great Shred

I know I said I was going to post yesterday, but the great mastitis set in yesterday and all day today I have been in bed. I did want to update you all on what is going on in weight loss world!
As of Sunday, I had lost two pounds from Friday. I know most of this is from breastfeeding and watching what I am eating. So I am not watching today, but just focusing on getting myself better. My MIL came over to watch E all day so I would be able to rest and feel better.

We of course can't go a day without putting a picture up of this little cutie! He is starting to reach for things and grab stuff around him. He is also starting to get on a different schedule including eating earlier and going to be earlier!!! He is growing up so quick!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on your shredding goal for this year. Keep up the good work!! You can do it! :) Your little man is so precious and getting bigger each day!!