Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sick... sick.. and more sick!

I have been struggling the last couple of weeks with Mastitis, which for those of you who don't know what it is be glad!!! It is a bacterial infection in your boob! Which causes hard rocks anywhere in your boob. It is very painful and totally stinks. I have learned a few things from this couple of laid back weeks.
I need to be able to ask for help when I need it. That is something that is very hard for me to just let go and let others take control. My normal personality is that I feel bad when I ask others to do things for me, but I am slowly learning otherwise. To go along with that God is in control and that He is the only true healer!

Time lines are fine, but not always for getting better. I thought by now I would be back to normal activies and doing whatever I wanted. But that is not how it is. I have learned that my body will heal itself when it is ready. These are tough lessons to learn from a total type A person like myself. Of course I need to add a couple of pics of this cutie! This I took this morning. He is such a good sleeper and today is like none other. I think if I had any other baby these last couple of weeks would have been a disaster!!!

Here is a little bathtime fun from the other night. He is such a good baby he only cries when he gets in and then is totally fine. I don't like to be cold and think that is part of the problem when he first gets in!I have only been out of the house once in the last week and our friends came over on Friday night. Here is Francine holding him and he just loves her girls. The hat he is wearing their daughter knitted for him. So all in all I feel so blessed to have a great little boy I just hope and pray that my little issued would be healed so I can fully enjoy my family!

No comments: