Wednesday, November 2, 2011

This pretty much sums up our weekend!! Pj's, fun with Daddy, and chillin at home. Ebuster just happens to be screaming at this point. He is starting the 2's off right these days.. He is driving me crazy!!

My little Hudson had his 1st Halloween. He was such a trooper.. so stinkin cute. I guess this can double as his 10 month pic. A little late... He is getting so big so fast... He is a little man on the run, but is developing such a sweet spirit! Here is a little pic of the little pig and cow!! SO cute... they were all ready to go and get some candy!! Or as Elijah said all night "Treat Please"

At the end of the night they got a little bath action!! Such a cute brotherly love pic. Elijah has become super lovie to Hudson. He will put his arm around him and say "Love Huddy" So cute!

1 comment:

Renee Skiles said...

I can't believe how big Hudson is getting! It's been a while since I saw him. I love their Halloween costumes!!