Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Really Hard Day...

This sweet little boy is a joy parent! He is smart, funny, kind, and loves a good party like his momma! But we are slowly starting to figure him out....This week brought a whole new set of challenges and really hard stuff.

A couple of months ago Hub and I decided that E needed some more therapy then he was already receiving. So we checked out a great facility that would be a lot closer to where we were moving. We finally had the appointment on Monday. It was hard and cried my eyes out! The evaluator threw out there CP again and MRI again... Remember is he is bright... so where is this all coming from. During his time being evaluated he climbed right up to a walker and walked pretty far. I have to keep reminding myself that he does not have a terminal illness or will not die from this, but it is so hard to hear that your child might never walk or be like normal kids. He might never be able to get away from a walker or have full independence.

This hit me like a ton of bricks...It reminded me that God is faithful and he is always walking along side of us. Elijah is a constant reminder that I need to trust God's plan and not worry about my own plans.

No comments: